I. PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The controller of personal data of the persons using the website (hereinafter: “Users”) is CALDENA sp. z o.o. sp. K. with its registered seat in Trępnowy (82-230), ul. Parkowa 2, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000403076,, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 8781797999, (hereinafter: “CALDENA”), which as from the moment of launching the website processes the Users’ personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “GDPR”).
III. GENERAL INFORMATION
- In our Website we use technologies such as cookies to collect and process personal data for the purpose of personalising contents and advertisements as well as analysing traffic on the website. The data controller warrants that it shall act with due care to ensure proper protection of all provided personal information so as to allow the Users to use the Website in the most secure possible manner.
- Give your consent for cookies to be stored in your device and for your personal data provided within the framework of the services offered by us to be processed for marketing purposes, including profiling. Give your consent for the data to be processed within the framework of using the services we offer. This will allow us to better match our contents and advertisements to your preferences. Remember that the consent is voluntary.
- Do not forget that in each case the processing of your data must have a legal basis under applicable legal regulations. One of them may be the necessity to process data or conclude an agreement to which you are a party. Such an agreement may be the rules and regulations of the Website that you visit. In the case of marketing, including profiling, the legal basis is your voluntary consent. In the case of other aims, such as traffic analysis or misuse prevention, the legal basis is the legitimate interest pursued by the data controller.
- CALDENA sp. z o. o. sp. k. gives its Users free choice as to whether and to what extent they want to use the services and provide their data. Our Website is available without the necessity to provide information about oneself. Only selected services require registration. Registering with the Website is a voluntary decision of the User. The User may withdraw the consent at any time and delete the User’s profile in whole or in part.
IV. INFORMATION CLAUSES ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN CONNECTION WITH USING THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE
Information clauses on processing personal data are grouped according to what is used by the given user of the website or services available via the website, i.e.:
- Visiting and browsing the website.
- Consent for processing data for marketing purposes or image publishing.
- Information on the right enjoyed by the user.
- DATA PROCESSED IN CONNECTION WITH VISITING THE WEBSITE
- Data: IP addresses, cookies and similar data on the user’s activity or devices.
- The data controller is CALDENA sp. z o. o. sp. k. Contact data: ul. Parkowa 2, 82-230 Trępnowy; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data are processed for the purpose of:
- enabling a convenient use of the website,
- administering the website and monitoring misuses,
- informing on the contents and services of entities of CALDENA
- marketing, adapting contents and advertisements to users’ interests,
- running statistics, quality and efficiency measurements,
- handling complaints and securing claims.
- The legal basis for processing is its necessity for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party – Article 6 sec. 1 f of the GDPR.
- Legitimate interests consist in continuous improvement of quality, accessibility and number of people visiting the website or using services available via the website as well as increasing the attractiveness of contents and advertisements for recipients.
- The controller may provide the data to other recipients exclusively at the request of legally authorised entities or should it be indispensable for achieving the aforementioned objectives, e.g. to entities providing hosting services, IT maintenance, sales or sales support of advertising space at our websites.
- The controller retains the data exclusively for a time period necessary to achieve the aforementioned objectives (e.g. statutes of limitations for civil-law claims and additional 6 months), however not longer than until an objection against processing is lodged.
- Information on the User’s rights – see item 3
- DATA PROCESSED IN CONNECTION WITH RECEIVING A CONSENT FOR PROCESSING FOR MARKETING PURPOSES OR IMAGE PUBLICATION
In connection with your consent for processing data for marketing purposes (promotion of goods and services) or publication of image for that purpose, please be advised that:
- Data: name and surname, e-mail address, address of residence, address for correspondence, company/institution/position, country, postal code, town, province, landline phone, mobile.
- The data controller is CALDENA sp. z o. o. sp. k. as the publisher of the websites and manager of IT systems used to maintain and support other services rendered via the website. Contact data of the controller: ul. Parkowa 2, 82-230 Trępnowy, email@example.com.
- Data will be processed for the purpose of:
- directly offering you products and services (direct marketing), including selecting them from the point of view of your needs, i.e. profiling,
- directly offering you products and services provided by companies cooperating with us (our partners) (direct marketing), e.g. in the form of discount vouchers, including selecting them from the point of view of your needs, i.e. profiling
- The legal basis for data processing is your consent – Article 6 sec. 1 a of the GDPR. The data shall be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
- The controller may provide the data to other recipients exclusively at the request of legally authorised entities or should it be indispensable for achieving the aforementioned aims, e.g. to entities providing hosting services, IT maintenance, sales or sales support of advertising space at our websites.
- The consent is voluntary.
Information on the User’s rights – see item 3.
- INFORMATION ON THE RIGHTS OF THE USER
In connection with processing personal data the user (person that is the subject of the data) enjoys the right to access the data, to correct, delete and transfer the data as well as the right to limit their processing and object thereto.
Should data be processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to revoke the consent for processing at any time (regardless of legality of the processing effected on the basis of the consent prior to its revocation).
The user has the right to lodge a complaint against processing personal data with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, should in the user’s opinion personal data be processed in a manner violating legal regulations.
In case of enquiries or comments related to data processing in the websites or in connection with services available via those websites, please contact the data administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.